Pudding Milk Tea
Create your own pudding milk tea at home with our home party set, complete with an easy recipe.
Ingrediants: 600ml hot water, 100g pudding powde
1. Dissolve the powder and water together.
2. Keep it in fridge for 1 hour (consume within 7 days) .
1. Boil 4 litres of water in a pot. Turn off the flame.
2. Stir 80g of tea leaves into the pot until well blended.
3. Cover the pot with the lid and let the tea leaves infused for 25 minutes.
4. Filter the tea leaves.
5. Put 360ml black tea, 40 ml Fructose, 4 scoops super creamer and full cup of ice into shaker and shake well.
6. Serve with pudding.
- 1 bag x 1kg x Pudding Powder
- 1 bag x 1kg x Creamer
- 1 bag x 600g x Signature Black Tea (loose tea)