Red Bean Milk Tea
Create your own red bean milk tea at home with our home party set, complete with an easy recipe.
Recipe: Click here
- 1 bag x 1kg x Red Bean
- 1 bag x 1kg x Creamer
- 1 bag x 600g x Signature Black Tea (loose tea)
- Signature Black Tea 200ml
- Fructose 30ml
- Super creamer: 3 scoop (45g)
- Ice: full cup
- Red Bean Paste: 1 serve
- Brew the tea. (Boil 1 litres of water in a pot. Turn off the flame. Stir 20g of tea leaves into the pot until well blended. Cover the pot with the lid and let the tea leaves infused for 25 minutes Filter the tea leaves and ready to serve.)
- Use the hot tea to melt the super creamer and fructose.
- Add full cup of ice and shake well.
- Serve with red bean paste.