Grass Jelly and Mini Mochi - DIY Set
Grass Jelly + Mini Mochi Set Box
Our Grass Jelly Liquid can be used as a topping in bubble tea, dessert, ice cream, soft serve, pastry, cocktail, smoothie, shaved ice and slushie.
Mini Mochi can be used as the topping in soft serve, pastry, ice cream and Yogurt.
Even eating directly is delicious.
Grass Jelly 2.52L x 1 Bottle
Mini Mochi-Strawberry 300g x 3
Mini Mochi-Mango 300g x 2
HOW TO MAKE GRASS JELLY
- 2L Water
- 250g Sugar
- 500ml Grass Jelly Liquid
- 25g Tapioca Starch
75ml Cold Water
1. Mix tapioca starch and cold water together. Set aside.
2. Boil water in a pot, then add in sugar, stir until sugar dissolve.
3. Stir in grass jelly liquid into the pot and reduce the heat to medium.
4. Slowly stir in tapioca starch mixture. Do not add in all mixture at once, add them in 2-3 increment.
5. Turn off the heat. Stir the pot counterclockwise for 5 times and clockwise for 5 times. Repeat the step for 16 times.
6. Pour it out to container, remove any bubbles on top.
7. Cool down and then refrigerate it for around 1 hour (Consume within 7 days) .