Oolong Green King Tea Leave 600g
Oolong Green King Tea Leave is Taiwan grown premium four season green tea leaves that are semi-fermented which means they have a light flavour than normal green tea in general. Suitable to serve on ice or hot.
Our Oolong Green King Tea Leave can be used in bubble tea, smoothie, slushy, cocktail and dessert. Mix with creamer and fructose to create your favourite bubble milk tea.
Method of Application：
Tea Brewing Method
1. Boil 4 liters of water in a pot.
2. Turn off the heat and lower the water temperature to 90 degrees Celsius.
3. Stir 80 grams of tea leaves into the pot until well blended.
4. Cover the pot and steep for 10 minutes.
5. Filter the tea leaves and ready to serve.
Mango Iced Fruit Tea
1. Put 300ml brewed tea, mango syrup 40ml and 20ml fructose into shaker. Stir well until dissolve.
2. Add ice into the shaker.
3. Shake well and ready to serve with toppings.
(It is best matches with any fruit syrup. You may adjust the amount of ingredients depending personal preference)
Ingredients：Oolong Green King Tea Leave
Storage Instructions：dry and cool area
Packaging: 600g per bag
Made in Taiwan