The latest craze centred around brown sugar pearl milk.
The beverage is a blend of fresh milk, brown sugar syrup and pearls.
Let’s make this bad boy drink now.
First cook the tapioca pearl with brown sugar.
- 500g Tapioca Pearls
- 3000ml Boiling Water
- 100ml brown Sugar syrup
- Put the pearls into boiling water and stir until all the pearls float.
- Turn to medium heat and cook for 20 minutes, add in brown sugar syrup and cook for another 5 mins.
- Turn off the heat and close the lid and stew for 25 minutes
- Ready to use.
Let’s assemble all together!
- Cooked tapioca pearl 1 serve (around 60g)
- Fresh milk Full cup
- Ice Full cup
- Put cooked brown sugar tapioca pearls in the cup.
- Turn the cup horizontally to make sure it get to the edge of the cup.
- Add ice full cup and pour in milk till full.
Sunwide has all the ingredients you need. Shop now!