Earl Grey is a black tea, so it usually has bold and refreshing flavour. Derived from the Bergamot orange, Earl Grey has light citrus notes that add a unique flavour to the drink.
Let’s make milk tea with earl grey now.
- Earl grey tea 250ml
- Creamer 30g
- Fructose 25ml
- Ice 600ml
- Put tea, fructose and creamer into shaker
- Stir until well mixed
- Add ice to the shaker
- Shake well and serve with tapioca balls.
How to prepare purple yam tapioca balls?
- Put the tapioca balls into boiling water
- Boil for 1 minute
- Turn off the heat and drain out water
- Soak into sugar syrup/ honey longan syrup to enhance flavor (optional)
- Store in room temperature and consume within 2-3 hours depending on temperature