Oolong Tea Leaf 600g
Oolong Tea Leaf is Taiwan grown premium oolong tea leaves that are semi-fermented which means they have a stronger flavour than green tea in general, but not as strong as fully fermented black teas. Suitable to serve on ice or hot.
Our Oolong Tea Leave can be used in bubble tea, smoothie, slushy, cocktail and dessert. Mix with creamer and fructose to create your favourite bubble milk tea.
Method of Application:
Tea Brewing Method
1. Boil 4 litres of water in a pot.
2. Turn off the heat and lower the water temperature to 80 degrees Celsius.
3. Stir 80 grams of tea leaves into the pot until well blended.
4. Cover the pot and steep for 10 minutes.
5.Filter the tea leaves and ready to serve.
Oolong Milk Tea
1. Put 300ml brewed tea, 40g creamer and 20ml fructose into shaker. Stir well until dissolve.
2. Add ice into the shaker.
3. Shake well and ready to serve with toppings.
(You may adjust the amount of ingredients depending personal preference)
Ingredients: Oolong roasted tea leaves
Storage Instructions：dry and cool area
Packaging: 600g foil bag
Made in Taiwan