Four Seasons Green Tea Leaves 300g
Four Seasons Green Tea Leaves is Taiwan grown premium four season green tea leaves that are semi-fermented which means they have a light flavour than normal green tea in general. Suitable to serve on ice or hot.
Our Four Season Green Tea Leaves can be used in bubble tea, smoothie, slushy, cocktail and dessert.
Method of Application?
Tea Brewing Method
1. Boil 4 liters of water in a pot.
2. Turn off the heat and lower the water temperature to 90 degrees Celsius.
3. Stir 100 grams of tea leaves into the pot until well blended.
4. Cover the pot and steep for 10 minutes.
5. Filter the tea leaves and ready to serve.
Strawberry Iced Fruit Tea
1. Put 300ml brewed tea, strawberry syrup 40ml and 20ml fructose into shaker. Stir well until dissolve.
2. Add ice into the shaker.
3. Shake well and ready to serve with toppings.
(It is best matches with any fruit syrup. You may adjust the amount of ingredients depending personal preference)
Ingredients?Four Seasons Tea leaves
Storage Instructions?dry and cool area
Packaging: 300g per bag
Made in Taiwan