Grass Jelly Liquid 3kg
Grass Jelly Liquid
Our Grass Jelly Liquid can be used as a topping in bubble tea, dessert, ice cream, soft serve, pastry, cocktail, smoothie, shaved ice and slushie.
Method of Application:
Grass Jelly Cooking Method
1. Mix 25g tapioca starch and 75ml cold water together. Set aside.
2. Boil 2L water in a pot, then add in 250g sugar, stir until sugar dissolve.
3. Stir in 500ml grass jelly liquid into the pot and reduce the heat to medium.
4. Slowly stir in tapioca starch mixture. Do not add in all mixture at once, add them in 2-3 incrementally.
5. Turn off the heat. Stir the pot counterclockwise for 5 times and clockwise for 5 times. Repeat the step for 16 times.
6. Pour into a container, remove any bubbles on top.
7. Cool down and then refrigerate it for around 1 hour (Consume within 7 days)
Storage Instructions: Dry and cool area
Packaging: 3kg/bottle, box of 6 bottles
Made In Taiwan