Homemade Chocolate Milk Tea
Mother's Day is the perfect time to show your appreciation to your mum for all the love and care she has given you. What better way to celebrate this special occasion than by making her a homemade bubble tea?
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Powder
- 1/2 cup Red Bean
- 1 tbsp Best Creamer
- 1/2 cup Tapioca Balls
- 1/2 cup brewed black tea
- 1/2 cup milk
- Cook the quick tapioca balls according to the instructions and set them aside
- Brew a cup of black tea and set aside to cool.
- In a blender, combine the cooled black tea, milk, Chocolate Powder, and Best Creamer. Blend until smooth.
- Add a scoop of Tapioca Balls and Red Bean to a glass.
- Pour the blended mixture over the Tapioca Balls and Red Bean.
- Add ice to the glass and stir gently.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
With the use of our high-quality ingredients, you can ensure that your mum gets the best taste and quality in her homemade bubble tea.
Make your mum feel special this Mother's Day by creating this homemade bubble tea with Chocolate Powder, Red Bean, Best Creamer, and Tapioca Balls. It's a sweet and thoughtful gesture that she will surely appreciate!