Mango Easter Bubble Tea recipe
Looking for a festive and tasty Easter treat? Try our Easter Mango Bubble Tea recipe!
- Small package size Mango popping pearl
- Quick Tapioca Balls
- LT Mango Syrup
- Diced Mango
- Green tea
- Ice cubes
- Milk (optional)
- Cook the quick tapioca balls according to the instructions and set them aside.
- Brew your preferred tea and let it cool.
- In a separate container, mix the LT Mango Syrup with diced mango and set aside.
- Add ice cubes to a glass, and then add the brewed tea.
- Add the cooked tapioca balls on top of the tea, followed by a generous spoonful of the mango mixture.
- Add a small scoop of the small package size Mango popping pearls.
- Stir the mixture and enjoy! Add milk for a creamier taste, if desired.
This bubble tea recipe is sure to impress your guests and bring some festive cheer to your Easter celebrations. Enjoy! 🐰🥚🌷🍹