Jasmine Milk Tea Popsicles
- 2 cups whole milk
- 6 tablespoons jasmine milk tea powder
- 250ml hot water
- 3 tablespoons sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Tapioca balls
- Popsicle molds
- Popsicle sticks
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk over medium heat until it begins to steam. Be careful not to let it boil.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and whisk in the jasmine milk tea powder until it dissolves completely.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract to the milk mixture. Stir well to combine and taste to adjust the sweetness if needed.
- Cook the tapioca balls.
- Allow the mixture and cooked tapioca balls to cool slightly, then pour it into the popsicle molds, leaving a little space at the top for expansion.
- Insert the popsicle sticks into the molds and place them in the freezer.
- Freeze for at least 4-6 hours, or until the popsicles are completely frozen.
- To remove the popsicles from the molds, briefly run warm water over the bottom of the molds to loosen them. Gently pull on the sticks to release the popsicles.
- Serve the jasmine milk tea popsicles immediately and enjoy!
Feel free to add a twist to this recipe by incorporating some chopped fruit, such as mango or strawberries, into the popsicle molds before pouring the milk tea mixture. This will add an extra burst of flavor and texture to your popsicles.