Ceylon Black Tea Leaves 600g
Ceylon Black Tea has an intense flavour with rich aroma.
It can be used in bubble tea, smoothie, slushy, cocktail, and dessert. Mix with creamer and fructose to create your favorite bubble milk tea. Suitable to serve on ice or hot.
Method of Application?
Tea Brewing Method
1. Boil 4 liters of water in a pot.
2. Turn off the heat and lower the water temperature to 80 degrees Celsius.
3. Stir 80 grams of tea leaves into the pot until well blended.
4. Cover the pot and steep for 10 minutes.
5. Filter the tea leaves and ready to serve.
Ceylon Milk Tea
1. Put 300ml brewed tea, 40g creamer and 20ml fructose into shaker. Stir well until dissolve.
2. Add ice into the shaker.
3. Shake well and ready to serve with toppings.
(You may adjust the amount of ingredients depending personal preference)
Ingredients?Ceylon black tea leaves
Storage Instructions?dry and cool area
Packaging: 600g foil bag
Made in Taiwan